Wild Island will be conducting a range of events, including workshops, talks and field trips. Please sign up to our mailing list to be kept informed of events as they are announced, and for the chance to win a free print!”
- This event has passed.
Are you a CHIONOPHILE*? – WILD ADVENTURES at Wild Island
June 24, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm10$
Join us at Wild Island Gallery for a celebration of all things snow.
- Reminisce with images of years gone by at Mount Field and Ben Lomond.
- Share stories about those first exciting adventures on the big island.
- Discuss where to go and what to do in NZ and Japan.
- Check out some MADE IN TASMANIA skis.
The evening will begin with a good, old-fashioned slide show (images from Tasmania, mainland Aus, NZ and Japan); followed by a presentation by Ian from Black Jay skis; a Q and A session; and then an informal discussion and networking over a hot beverage (a cuppa or a glass gluwein).
Let your next adventure begin… $10 entry. See you there.
* (n) a person who loves cold weather, snow.